Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At The End:

At the end just ask urself what did u understand of '300'?! What does this movie want to tell u?! What's its aim?! A complete political movie but with insulting to the ancient world not standing infront of what hurts them right now in their present time!! It was ur last & only way!? Hah?!

Thanks Hollywood, u reminded me my reality, what I came from! I went after that for one more time in my life! U did a great job! But I still couldn't understand who were the enemy of Greece in ur movie!? Their faces were so similar to Arabian and African people; Just if once u came to read my words, plz let me know this! U know because I die for this lovely movie, it really hurts me when I couldn't understand its characters!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lies after lies! How long will it take?! Till we give u all our identity!?

Vesta, the great!